About Me

This is me, The Rat...partner since 2001 to Concrete_Man, mum to Rat_Girl (born 13.12.05) and Rat_Boy (born 14.05.09). Co-inhabiting our nest are 2 rather large fury 4 legged rats, Boxer_Dog and Black_Dog. We run a business from the nest with Concrete_Man doing the manly physical work while I stay at home and do the 'other' stuff. This means we are often busy, often stressed and often very tired...but then again who isn't! Anyway that's enough for now. As time goes by you will learn a bit more about the family that is "MummaRat's Nest"

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

End of week 1 and slip up on Aus Day

Last weeks weight 102.2
This weeks weight 101.7
loss of .5kg

I thought I'd get more than that with exercise and I ate well it's ok though I'm happy enough.

However can't say I've done well so far for this week.  Indulged a bit much in Australia Day foods!

Been keeping up with the Wii exercising each night, 30mins -1hr and on Monday we had Mums and Bubs down the lagoon again, I should take some pics so you can see the awesome location that we exercise in!!!  The difference this week to last week was that I left Rat_boy with nan and took Rat_girl with me.  She insited on being with me the whole time so I had to carry her and drag her and lift her OMG all 17kgs of her.  I'm still hurting!

Heading in for the 2nd class of the week tomorrow, it's pouring with rain so meeting at an undercovered area on the esplanade...so looking forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment