About Me

This is me, The Rat...partner since 2001 to Concrete_Man, mum to Rat_Girl (born 13.12.05) and Rat_Boy (born 14.05.09). Co-inhabiting our nest are 2 rather large fury 4 legged rats, Boxer_Dog and Black_Dog. We run a business from the nest with Concrete_Man doing the manly physical work while I stay at home and do the 'other' stuff. This means we are often busy, often stressed and often very tired...but then again who isn't! Anyway that's enough for now. As time goes by you will learn a bit more about the family that is "MummaRat's Nest"

Monday, January 18, 2010

Looking back

Just as I posted that last post I noticed I had my starting stats from the last challenge and I thought it would be good to compare.

                          11/11          18/01
Weight               108kg         102.2kg
Upper Chest      102.5cm      99.5cm
Chest                 112cm        107cm
Waist                 115.5cm     105.5cm (WOWEE)
Hips                  136.5cm     133cm
Thigh                 77.5cm        77cm
Arms                 38cm           36cm (bah I have flabby arms...these need some major major work!)

That is a difference of 5.8kgs and 24 cm....gotta be happy with that!

No comments:

Post a Comment